Overleaf for Institutions
Free Overleaf Pro accounts for everyone at your institution.
Already available at these leading institutions — click below to confirm your affiliation and claim your free account.
American University of Beirut
Blekinge Institute of Technology
Brno University of Technology, Faculty of Information Technology
California Institute of Technology (Caltech)
Carnegie Mellon University
Daegu Gyeongbuk Institute of Science and Technology (DGIST)
Eindhoven University of Technology
Harvard-Smithsonian Center for Astrophysics (CfA)
Imperial College London
Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad
Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi (IITD)
Indian Institute of Technology, Madras
Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology, Delhi (IIIT-Delhi)
Iowa State University
Istituto Nazionale di Astrofisica (INAF)
MIT Haystack Observatory
Massachusetts Institute of Technology
Michigan Technological University
North Carolina State University
Norwegian University of Science and Technology
Oregon State College of Engineering
Swiss Federal Institute of Technology (ETH Zurich)
Technical University of Denmark
The University of Sydney
USC Information Sciences Institute
UW Paul G. Allen School
University of Agder
University of Birmingham
University of Bristol
University of California, Berkeley
University of Copenhagen
University of Edinburgh
University of Malaga
University of Melbourne
University of New South Wales (UNSW)
University of Notre Dame
University of Nottingham
University of Queensland
University of Virginia
University of Waterloo
University of York
Universität des Saarlandes
Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University (Virginia Tech)
Not available at your institution yet? Download our Request for Service!
Overleaf Commons is our subscription service for institutions to provide Overleaf Pro accounts to their students, faculty and staff. This service provides streamlined, branded enrollment, a private resource center, a teacher’s portal, member training and administrative analytics/metrics.
Overleaf Commons includes:
- Overleaf Pro accounts – for students, faculty and staff. Pro benefits include more storage space, advanced access control, full project history view, and quick save to Dropbox.
- Streamlined enrollment – we will provide a branded Overleaf Commons landing page where your students, faculty and staff can easily register for their Overleaf Pro account.
- A resource center – featuring templates, FAQs and Help resources (customization to match your style guidelines upon request – click images above for samples).
- Teacher portal – our convenient teacher portal page lets faculty distribute assignments, track edits made by students, and quickly collect and download the versions they submit for marking making it easier to keep track of their students’ work.
- Training videos and webinars – to ensure your users are trained and ready to use Overleaf templates and resources.
- Support – We’ll help you get everything set up and then we’re here to answer questions from students, faculty and staff about the platform, templates or LaTeX itself!
- Metrics and analytics – we provide an administrative dashboard with metrics and analytics on platform use, users, projects and submissions.
If you have any other questions about Overleaf for Institutions, please contact us!
Tell your Institution
Includes instructions and a letter for your favorite librarian, head of department, or other decision maker.
“ It’s been a win for everyone – the library gets the insight and information it needs, the students and faculty get a great tool for writing and collaborating, and the University gets an easy submission portal for its online repository. We couldn’t be happier with Overleaf. ”