Overleaf for Business and Enterprise
Internal report writing made simple and secure
We offer a turnkey solution for enterprises who need a fast, secure and effective service for project editing, collaboration and review.
Features & Benefits
- Perfect for grant and contract proposals, monthly technical reports and documentation.
- Secure project access control: Only users authorized by the project owner can access the project.
- Effective collaboration: The project owner can add and remove users at any time. Authorized users can collaborate in real time.
- Secure storage and backup: For private cloud installations, industry-standard data security and persistence are provided by Amazon Web Services. Data are backed up daily with weekly off-site backups.
- Version History: Full history of changes recorded for every project. History includes details of which user made the changes.
- Record Milestones: Specific versions can be saved manually, with a note to describe the milestone (e.g. first draft pre-review).
- Company Templates: Your template files are uploaded, and new projects can be created from your templates with a single click.
- Real-time preview and error handling: Projects are compiled automatically, with the source and output visible side-by-side.
- Overleaf shows you errors & warnings as you go, so you can catch them early; you don’t have to find them in the LaTeX log.
- We maintain an up to date installation of TeX Live, with all the latest packages. Custom packages can be installed on request.
- Much more...contact us to discuss your requirements
Overleaf for enterprises is built to provide businesses with fast, reliable and secure project management that integrates with your existing processes and workflows.
A couple of days ago I needed to whip up a brief (5-6 page) technical report for a client. I knew it was going to be laden with equations, so LaTeX was my only choice. No problem - I have a full LaTeX system installed right here on my Mac...
...but I never bothered to touch it. Instead I just fired up Overleaf and cranked it out. It just struck me this morning how significant that is: the web service was smooth enough to replace my self-hosted system, and in some ways, it's better!
I suspect many Google Docs users understand this already, but if you need presentation quality equations, it's not there. Thanks to Overleaf for putting together such a great service. ”